Information on the collection of personal data
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Vincerola Academy and Agency gGmbH, Clevischer Ring 172a, 51063 Cologne (Mülheim) (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer Leo Wennmacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Data subject rights
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company location for this purpose.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive-in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to display our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, content is displayed in a standard font.
Calling up script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible - although it is currently unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes - that the operators of such libraries collect data.
Legal basis of processing
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
If processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6(1)(c) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Article 6(1)(d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing. The legitimate interest of our company lies in the performance of our business activities.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects, you can prevent this by setting your browser to private mode. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Foreign language pages
Insofar as parts of the website are also offered in languages other than English, this is exclusively a service for staff, parents and interested parties who do not speak German.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be traced back to a specific person. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on the website under data protection instruction.